Cigarette Blends from Pure Leaf Extractions

Peter_Ramish

Cigarette Blends from Pure Leaf Extractions

Post by Peter_Ramish »

LIGHT CIGARETTE BLEND: FILTERED CAMEL WORK-A-LIKE:
Here is a Blend of two Pure Leaf Samples obtained from LeafOnly.com. I have become a big fan of blending extractions made from Pure Leaf samples. I have moved away from extracting professionally blended tobaccos from the major houses. The only professionally made items that still strongly remains in my daily ADV rotation is Tabac Manil: La Brumeuse

So give this one a try It is a nice light yet fully flavorful work-a-like to a Camel or Marlboro filter Cigarettes

the General formula for this Blend is:
(your exact percentages might vary depending on what you want, but you can start here..)
1.5 grams Brightleaf Virginia Flue Cured - Sweet Source: LeafOnly.com
1.5 grams Burley Source: LeafOnly.com
4.0 grams VG
2.0 grams PG
0.7 grams Nic (100mg/ml)
Here is a cut and paste from other topic areas on this board: the full description of my extraction process on these two is:.

Brightleaf Virginia Flue Cured - Sweet
Source: LeafOnly.com
Batch#-73 - 06/05/2019 - F&F on: 5/26/2020 30g / 150PG Ultra Sonic 115F 12 Hr Start
a mild, slightly sweet tobacco leaf. The Brightleaf Flue Cured leaves are some of the best Virginia tobaccos we've tried and they come carrying a wonderful flue cured aroma. Very light in flavor intensity. This is making a very nice light and trouble free ADV, I use it as a break from the more complex flavor blends of full fledged pipe or cigar blends. The will work well with careful blending to make a work-a-like to the American Light Cigarette like Camel Light or Marlboro Light

Burley
Batch#-67- 3/29/2019 - 9/13/2019 30g / 150PG Ultra Sonic 12 Hr Start
LeafOnly.com
Mainly used to make cigarette tobacco leaf blends a bit stronger, the Burley Whole Leaf Tobacco is also used for cigar filler, pipe blends, and chewing tobacco leaf. These tobacco leaves arrive with an amazingly fresh, but chocolatey aroma.

Peter_Ramish

Re: Cigarette Blends from Pure Leaf Extractions

Post by Peter_Ramish »

HEAVY AMERICAN CIGARETTE BLEND: UNFILTERED CAMEL WORK-A-LIKE:
Continuing on from the post above here is a modification that puts the flavor profile in a realm that is very much like a traditional unfiltered cigarette from when the world was composed of boys, men, and real men :lol:
1.0 grams Brightleaf Virginia Flue Cured - Sweet Source: LeafOnly.com
1.0 grams Burley Source: LeafOnly.com
1.0 grams Perique
4.0 grams VG
2.0 grams PG
1.0 grams Nic (100mg/ml)
The Perique sample is:
Perique
Batch#-68- 3/29/2019 30g / 150PG Ultra Sonic 12 Hr Start
WholeLeafTobaccco.com
Perique is a unique and rare type of tobacco that comes exclusively from one small swath of land near New Orleans. It is used as a "condiment tobacco" to make nearly a hundred different brand name pipe tobacco blends from around the world. It’s existence has been in jeopardy more than once, first in the late 1990s and then in 2005. It may have become "extinct". In 2005, the L.A. Poche Perique Tobacco company was purchased by Mark Ryan