1.joytech Grey Black Berserker - Lane Cohiba
2.Pico Black Black Berserker- 1/2PS314 Dark Fired 1/2McBaren Dark Fired
3.Drag Mini Siren V2 Peterson Irish Cask
4.Jac Vapour Silver Berserker Royal Yacht 03/24/21 Tester
5.MOJO Silver Berserker
-Tabac Manil LaBrumeuse (1.0 nic)
6.joytech White Gold Berserker
-American Hunter
Just for fun I thought I would provide the above list of current description of the Tobacco Extractions that I have in my ADV rotation.

This rotation varies over time with some sample coming and going, but recently, over the last 6 months or so, I have been very consistent with what is in the rotations, and certain items tends to stay around for long periods of time.

For a little background on this, I used to have almost a dozen temp and wattage controlled mods that had an ever changing list of various Kayfuns and some Berserker Minis, Siren2, and a few others. They held a wide variety of extraction types, and these types rotated and varied with surprising frequency

Recently I decided to dial back that to only 6 daily working units. That has the effect that now I am puffing on fewer varieties for a longer continuous taste experience on each one in turn. I feel that this gives a better representation of the experience of each one over time.

Another factor in my decision to do this is because I have become a little more 'selfish' and am vaping to please my own taste buds and palate. What I meany by that is many samples that I extracted I did so in the interest of pulling as many extractions as possible from as many different tobacco samples as possible. You can think of this as similar to the coffee aficionado that is roasting small batches from many different sources. You can also think of it like a tourist that books a whirl-wind flight to a foreign country and chooses an itinerary of dozens and dozens of short stops, many more stops than he could possibly see and fully understand and enjoy because of the extreme time limitations imposed at each point in the journey.

So here is the "new" rotation and it is stable in the timeframe of, perhaps ,any given month, but then it changes. So this is not "fixed in stone", but the changes are occurring much more slowly than they used to. For me this is a very new way of experiencing the pleasures of vaping NETs.